Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Esty on the Mountain Top

For those that didn't attend, the Etsy craft fair on Mt. Charleston, while short due to weather, was a quaint and enjoyable experience with a variety of cleverly made crafts.
As you entered the lodge, there was a fashionable blonde duck to greet you.

My favorites turned out to be from the 'knit' stands, and I ended up purchasing 3 different assortments of goods.
A wool mouse made from an interesting hook and pull technique, (I named him Fred)
and an amazing hat and scarf with different textures and colors. (That was just one of the many amazing items this particular table had to offer, her bags were amazing and very well crafted!)
Here are some great fingerless gloves she had for sale!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for raving about my goods and purchasing some!!
    I so enjoyed meeting people that day and was overwhelmed by the positive comments I received. I would love to keep in touch. Love your rabbit face!! Very cute.
    Come see me at http://www.aquariart-chocoholic.blogspot.com anytime you want to see what else I have whipped up!

    ReplyDelete