Friday, August 6, 2010

Let their be Ambiance and Light!



Finally after first stumbling across the idea of light sculptures and some great examples across the web I created, through my own process, contemporary lighting for my home.

It's made a great difference in how I percieve my space.

I'm more interested in giving my kitchen an identity and spending time trying to cook my hard earned ramen. I've also had bar lights set up, which gives my kitchen a real industrial feel, and ambiance in connection with the living room.
(The kitchen will soon be getting a white brick wall)

In the living room, lighting has always been an issue and I can see it was the most important and neglected design aspect.

I have my round lightbulb lamp to welcome me as I walk in the door, energy efficient with it's night-light power source.

Hanging in the kitchen

3 comments:

  1. ohhh you KNOW that i am super stoked that you have a blog! w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a Wow and more. Love the light fixture- very bright idea!!LOL

    ReplyDelete